Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lets think back!

Well, shit. I fell asleep and didn't go cycling afterall. Way to go! =.=

Either way, I guess it isn't really that bad. I have a mind to do that tomorrow anyway. A good cycle around Bedok, catching some wind and some sights with my MP3 blasting music right into my ear drums. Wished I had a camera though. If I had one, I'd be one heckova avid photographer. =P

Alas, unlike MP3s, they're expensive. Way, expensive. So for the time being, I'll just be content with my mind as they savour every good scene I see on my way around town.

Oh, I went off topic. Hehe.

Well, as the title suggests, I'll be looking back at the events of the past week, and maybe posting things I forgot to post, or just didn't bother to. If there isn't anything to post, then I'll just post something. We'll see. XD

Now, lemme think... I didn't really complain about the lame-ass english classes every tuesday, don't I? I agree its a waste of time too. But I guess it can't be helped. I mean, nothing can be overly perfect, can it? Nope, and I guess thats one of the few things that we can't do anything about. I did manage to eat a whole box of salad as he was teaching. He's that slow, basically. XD... OR I have a ninja's speed. 0_0 The former, alright?

Now, Thursday. How can I not post it? I must've been too angry or too... distracted. Alright, here goes. Shortly after that little confrontation, Angela, Jun Yuan and Jaselyn and I went off to Sumo house. Zhen Hao was SUPPOSED to be there, but for some reason, he told me afterwards he and a few friends went off to Long Johns instead. Ugh. I hate that place. It only has a few nice things to remember about though. ^_^

Right. I now remember why I didn't want to post this. I didn't want to embarass the couple already. XD

Well, I'll give a short summary then. At Sumo House, we recieved a Complimentary dish of chicken, something they give to customers who come in their school uniforms during school days. Cool. *hint hint* I had a bowl of cold noodles, but stupidly forgot to add the friggin soup. So I ate cold noodles with the wasabi and ice. I sipped the soup up later... I drank it like tea actually, but... =P

Well, Angela doesn't like spring onions for some reason. I mean, why not? They absorb the air in your stomach. As we discussed why, Jaselyn added; "You know, I rarely fart."

Yeah, and so we laughed.

They wouldn't believe me when I said that though. So I warned them not to come to me if I had went to some quiet corner. =/

As we finished our food, some remnants of soup were left. Jun Yuan took Jaselyn's soup (yes, she did drink it) and drink it. As a dare, she added lots of chilli powder. Jun Yuan practically chocked. I finished that soup within one gulp. I had to say it was pretty much a good challenge.

My mom's cooking is worse. XD

And so, we went to Tenchi, but due to nothing to see there, we decided to go to Comics Connection instead. There, Jun Yuan was pointing out some amulet; two halves of a moon with faces on it. Both magnetic and stuck to each other. He did hint that he wanted to buy that for someone. *cough cough* When I showed him an "I <3 You" Amulet, he said. "It'll be great if she *refering to jaselyn* buys that for me"

You get the picture.

After that, we deftly sent angela home, before the three of us pressed on to Yu Neng for our Read along Programme to teach primary 1 kids to read. Jun Yuan managed to shelter her from the rain with her file, so yay for him eh?

Happened at thursday, if you didn't notice.

Argh, tired. Toodles!

No comments: