Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ah well...

Can't seem to make up my mind, can I? I guess that is what happens when you get too messed up with puberty and stuff. Yeesh, tell me about thinking straight when I can't even do that nowadays. Especially after failing Physics, Chem and maths. Ugh.

But then again, thats just normal for school, right? Well, hopefully. I plan to score well this year. I've slacked enough... wait, I've slacked TOO much last year that it's become a very, very stubborn habit. Hell, its a friggin thorn in my neck. But I guess if I can find a reason to do so, I will.

And yeah, I guess I did. Its a certain person, but I won't say who. Just for her, I'll change, and I'll succeed. Alright, no promises for maths or mother tongue, but I think I can handle the rest... Not quite.

Lets just say, I'll do better than last year, alright?

No comments: