Monday, February 20, 2006

Letsee now...

Today wasn't too bad, hell, it was one of the more funnier days of the year... hopefully. XD It started off pretty good, with me and Samuel surely getting good grades for our POA, but kind of sucked as reccess got on. We got scolded for our mediocre Social Studies scripts, and for our incessent talking during Maths. Ugh.

Other than that, it was pretty happy lally after school during Physics class. I don't even want to know when the Khai Yin and Samuel Ng feud would last. But then again, a serious saggitarius with a lofty pisces? Can't really blame them much. But screw star signs anyway, not like I even know them.

Well, due to that, pretty much skipped sitting with Zakiyyah and Khai Yin and instead sat with Angela and Jaselyn. Not a bad choice either. We talked for an hour straight and did some work while we were at it. (Hopefully) Lots of perverted stuff came out of my mouth, and also Jun Yuan's mouth. But what can we say? 2/1 was full of guys with mentalities like us, so we're pretty much one of a kind. The girls who were with us on the table? Angela was innocently blur. Jaselyn's face was soooo red. Think fresh fuji apple.

Wait, before I start to THINK about the flavor of her face, lemme start thinking of something else...

This week's pretty eventful, with the coming of the rehearsals for the Brilliante 2006, Clean and Green week and some tests coming up. I think I can feel the pressure brushing against my friggin spine. Ugh.

Kthxbai.

(Pronounced as Kay, Thanks, Bye. Not kthnnkksssbai)

No comments: