Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Grawwrr!

I am NOT pleased with my english comprehension marks! Yeesh, I swear to god, I just lost like 3-4 marks on elaboration that I could've fixed. The other 6-7? Those were things I really couldn't do. Hell, that made me pissed for a certain part of the day, and I apologize to anyone who was affected, namely Samuel Ng and Low Khai Yin. No idea if Joan actually noticed. XD

Sorry anyway.

On a positive note, I was 1 mark away from full marks for my other POA trial balance test, third in class for the total grade. I wonder what happened to it. Probably something about the line for the ending part of the trial balance, but we'll see. Not getting any papers back so far anyway.

Well, Chemistry test tomorrow so lets all hope for the best for the whole level who would be attempting the test. ^_^

On a side note, there are hints of lovey dovey stuff happening in class. What I meant, was hints that
SOME people are starting to get along preeeety well. Oh yes, barely into the second month, and this is what we get eh? Oh wait, Secondary 1 was somewhat similar, so I guess I shouldn't whine. As I said in class before, "Wakao, heart pain ah!"

Toodle-loo!

-Shaft

No comments: