Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Well...

Today was alright I guess. Not really anything much to say, since nothing fundamental or big had happened today. I'm dead tired though. Well, if there was two events that sapped my energy, it would be the Clean and Green dance/cheer competition and the practices for the Brilliante 2006. I mean, dancing like that for a few times in a row? Oh hell no, I get tired by the second or third run. You'd understand if you were to try it out.

At least I'm not in most of the parts in the first Gloria Estefan dance. That would kill my brain. Not that its not killing my joints already.

If there's one large disadvantage my CCA would have, is the lack of time and freedom. I mean, if you dance good, you get lots of CCA points, sure. But that also means you're in demand for external events or school events. Its funny when I want to tell you that our Monday and Wednesday practices are usually not including events such as teachers day or the like. It rarely does. So yeah, that means irregular practices that can go up to every friggin school day. That means less study time, and you know what that means. Ugh.

Yeah, and I should focus on losing some weight now. I have enough stamina to do that now at least. TAF club gives me a reason to actually run without looking too stupid at the same time, so I'm happy for that... In a way. Its not as if I have time for that at all, with the dance recitals taking way my free time. I might just have to start using my weekends, something I don't really like either way. But with my new bike, I guess that'll have to do eh?

My handphone's been silent for a few weeks too. I guess once the contract ends this year, I'll cut it, and get a simcard. Its waste of friggin cash to pay $20 a month when I barely use $8 a month. I guess thats ONE advantage of being a bit anti-social.

Oh, speaking of anti-social, i'll SCREW being anti-social too. ^_^

Yeah, That means forgetting about every single depressing stupid poem I've ever written. I mean, sure, they're nice and all. But they're all sad and crap. I really have to let them go if I'm going to be a more positive person.

Sooo yeah. Tata~

No comments: