Friday, February 24, 2006

Boring.

Today was one of the more boring days of the week, with literally nothing fun to do. It was the basic teaching, listening, note writing, and the easy-peasy Physics test which I'd probably get over 25... over 30. Its just that easy. Other than that, the day was boring enough to not permit a frigging blog entry. But I'd do it anyway. Its just what I like to do maybe. I don't have anything else to do, sadly. *shrugs*

Yeah, so far, I seem to like shrugging alot.

Either way, Samuel seemed to be better today, especially after his 2 day MC after having a high fever. He missed alot of tests, sure. Hopefully, he can study up to par...

Yeah, I went out with him earlier on at 6+ and went to the arcade for an hour or two for some boring fun. Ever since they closed down the arcade near Sumo House, I've got not much of a place to go.

So yeah, played some Daytona, tried some games, ate some sushi, and of course, we drank bubble tea. Mmm mm...

No comments: