Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blah...

Started the day with a lousy time to wake up at. 6.45 in the morn sucked. Sure, I mean, I wasn't late for school. But i missed a precious 30 minutes where I can read up and maybe have a chance at passing my maths. In this case, I had nil. Either way, I did arrive on time, and managed to settle everything within a short time period. But hell, the day managed to have a perfect balance of "suck" and "great".

PE was utterly boring, and I only managed to get the ball for rugby once. I screwed that up by mistiming my catch. And the ball dropped on the ground. Ugh, might've scored too. The whole one hour for maths later on was... bad.

During reccess, a pair of lovebirds, along with a few of their friends decided it was good to stay back during reccess. So they did... in my class. I didn't really want to chase them out, so I took the whole reccess to sweep up, organize my stuff and the like, you know. I was hungry, but since I had somewhere to go later, I wasn't going to eat anyway.

Still annoyed me to a point, since I was pretty much alone for the whole 30 minutes up in there. But it wasn't much of a big deal. English was... so-so. Nothing much there.

Ah, Pure Geography was fun. The trainee teacher had us outside the AV room for 15-20 minutes, due to the other's noise. I was pissed off due to the heat, and the friggin inability for the rest to keep quiet for just one, friggin, minute. That was all the teacher asked for, and I didn't think we got any closer to that, before she decided to give up, and let the class in anyway. It was a mixed class, so I'm not going to state the obvious. =P

It was horrid. The noise was so goddamned annoying. I couldn't even focus on what she's teaching. Sure, she ain't that good in handling teenagers like the ones in the current mixed class. But that wasn't a reason good enough for them to blatently answer back, did it? I'm wondering why they just don't put themselves in the teacher's shoes. Doing that just made me boil up more.

If the chatter wasn't bad enough, they start howling like wolves for some reason. After 5 seconds of incessent howling, I shouted a simple, "Shut up!"

Sorry if Angela, Huda, Farhana, Jun Yuan, Pei Zhi, and Rachel got a little deaf in one ear for a while. ^_^

So they started talking about bangla's and stuff, and I screamed out a second time. "You want bangla you come ar!"and a friend of mine was telling me that they were asking me where I came from. As the teacher settled them down, I couldn't give a shit. I was copying some crap anyway. Gotta use that window of opportunity.

Oh sure, I did get confronted later on, while Wee Yang managed to dissuade him from persuing the matter any longer... For the day.

*shrugs*

I knew it had to happen someday, but I guess it just did today eh?

No comments: