Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dance and drama...

Despite being one of the more "successful" CCAs, by performing at a few occasions, and getting Gold With Honours at the Singapore Youth Festival at its first time there, most people don't really see behind the scenes of the CCA. Sure, we have our bright points. But we really only practice when the instructor's drilling our ass out. Rarely do we do that anymore without the instructors. Sure, its possible, but its alot more slacking.

I'm not surprised its been like this since I've joined, and now I'm sec 3. I wonder what the current batch is thinking.

I mean, my batch was lucky. Straight after we went in, we had a dance to do, which was the skeleton of the SYF dance we did a year later. It was still satisfactory. I kind of miss those days. It was better than the present one, if I'm not wrong. I can't say why, but it just is. Either way, I can never mix in with the rest, even the newer sec 2 or sec 1s. I guess its just me eh? =P

Welp, nothing much to say, other than to complain about the sometimes-irregular practice that can seriously drain up your free time for the week, and your energy. Sometimes, it fucks up your mood too. But then again, it has probably given me loads of CCA points due to my participation in most events, so I guess might as well stay for another year... I'll be busy for O levels next year anyway.

No comments: