Sunday, March 05, 2006

^_^

Yesterday, Angela came by at around 1.40 to do some homework. Originally, it was supposed to be her and Khai Yin to celebrate my birthday, but since Khai Yin couldn't go out because her mom disallowed her since she almost lost her voice a few days back, Angela had to come alone. But the birthday plans where pushed to Monday. I can't wait!

Of course, she still came by and we did some homework instead. I supervised her doing Exercise 7c since she wasn't here last Thursday when the homework was issued out. I gave her a cup of Coke Lime to drink, as well as one glass for myself. My mom also cooked nuggets for both of us. As she did her work, we left the computer on for 2 reasons; The lack of a calculator and for some music. It went on fine. Around 3.20 or so, we went on making people confused over both of us. Since we used two different types of messengers to chat, but we're still on the same computer. Soon after, Gilroy asked us to play some Gunbound. And so we did.

I played for Angela as she logged in her account. We played with Gilroy, Wen Wei, Cheryl and Lee Shen. No one noticed the difference of skill in her for some reason. So as I played, she typed out the chats so that it wouldn't be too conspicious. At times, I'd just try to impersonate her. After about almost 2 hours, everyone had to go, so we went off again, and looked at some websites as we continued on to finish her work.

When we were done, she got on that 3D pinball thingie all Windows XP computers have. When she played, she had a total of 400,000++ points. When I tried, I had about, 1,000,000+ points. Bully? Maybe, XD

Soon enough, my mom and dad departed for the Giant Superstore at Bedok Interchange, and told me to switch computers since it had been on since like, 9.45 AM, and it was about 6PM+. So I did.

The other computer was pretty empty. But still better in terms of specs than the other one I was using. So she went on blog-surfing, showing me blogs and commenting on the different bloggers. I had a few to show off too anyway. ^_^

Well yeah, I was alone with her in the house for an hour, doors locked, only two lights on and....

Well, I was a brother to her. Don't get the wrong idea. XD

Soon after, at about 9 or so, her mom called to fetch her home. So I followed her down just in case, and sent her off to her mom while I hid in the lift she took. =P

After about 20 minutes at home, bored while surfing the internet, my mom came back with HONEY CHICKEN. Holy yum. Its good enough she cooked CHICKEN RICE for the day.

Welp, I guess thats all. ^_^

No comments: