Friday, December 22, 2006

No one sees the title because of my skin. =D

Right right, I feel that I need to reinterate the reason for this blog existing, eh? Oh, I don't mind. Its always great to post something in this little, underused place. Then again, I also want to note that this blog is not a place where I state out my life. I have urges to, but not much. I might, but most of the time, no. I like my life to remain as private as possible, so people can still view me as having no life at all. Its fun. Yes yes, I don't need to tell them I went to an anime cosplay fair to watch nose-bleeding costumes everywhere. Nope, not at all.

At any rate though, this blog was created for the sole purpose of expressing myself to... whoever reads I guess. I have no idea how many, but doesn't seem to be much, counting from the amount of tags on my boards eh? Thats not too bad, isn't it? Well, it seems I used up too much fuel in my previous posts though, so posting will be slow untill I find a good piece of inspiration.

UNFORTUNATELY, GCE "O" levels are next year. That means my death is imminent, unless I start putting in some effort in my studies, in which I shall try to. Yes yes, for once I shall try. I might've failed, but it does't hurt to try again. Failing always hurts though. <_<

Well, thats my short post for today. I'm not going to put a notice up on my MSN. Later people.

No comments: