Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To any of you reading this blog.

Any emotions spilled in this blog, stays in this blog. Angst, disappointment and even happiness, they remain where they were written. The blog is to reflect my inner self, my own issues without affecting the people around me negatively. It is my own private, sound-proof corner to scream out at the world at, to pound my fists at the cushioned confines of my own mental walls.

But to use this blog as a measure of my current mental state, to use whatever emotions I have portrayed here to be an extension of who I really am in life in anyway, is like opening the door in that silent-proof room that I've created in my mind, in this space of the internet.

If you don't want my emotions to get in the way, simple.

Don't mention them, at all.

No comments: