Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Introduction.... Again.

Don't ask me WHY I'm introducing myself again. Maybe its because everytime I do so, I feel like a totally different person from before? I think this is probably the third time... Its not my lifestory, I think I have that barely 5 posts below or something. >_>

I'm someone who's carefree. I don't get myself pulled down by the troubles of others, or if everyone else gets sad, thats their problem. Not mine. I try to remain calm, composed and if possible, reliable at all times, no matter what the situation, question or problem. Of course, I also want everyone to succeed, and most importantly, smile and enjoy their lives. I wouldn't call myself best suited for the task, or if I'm a busybody for doing so...

But hey, so far, no complaints eh?

But in the end, I'm not so perfect. My past is far from perfect. I've fucked up my fair share of things as well. And the only reason I'm like this now, is because of all the experiences I've carried and brought with me through all the negative experiences, all as positive reminders, if possible. I'm an introvert, yet an extrovert. I'm a walking piece of contradiction. Maybe I'll elaborate on that someday. And people say my posts are too long and don't make much sense. D=

Comments? T_T

1 comment:

grEEEn.drEEAm said...

I actually find that reading your thoughts in your journal is like reflecting on my own life. Of course, I'm a loud and obnoxious introvert myself...