Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another. MEMEMEMEMEME. WHYYY.

Once again, because of the different questions, I'll do it.

And due to boredom

___________________________________

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
-Angry, Sad, Bitter, Vengeful
#2 If you can have a dream come true what would it be?
-... Yeah, hunk.
#3Do you believe in being in love forever?
-Laughable, blah blah.
#4 What do you want your friend to be like?
- Hurr. If they like me, I like them. :3
#5 What's your ideal lover like?
- Just someone who loves me, someone nice.
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved by someone.
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
-Kinda depends. Not that long actually.
#8 If the person you secretly liked is attached, what would you do?
-If she's happy, I'm happy. But bite down whatever negativity that emerges.
#9 Is there anything that make you unhappy these days?
- The fact I feel that I'm not dependable enough.
#10 If you have a choice, what kind of family would you want to be born into?
- ... Maybe if I had a younger sister...
#11 Is being tagged fun?
-Not when its for quizzes. >_>
#12 How do you see yourself in 10years time?
-... Shaft. Duh.
#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
-Myself. My friends. My family.
#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
-Single and bloody rich.
#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
- Sigh.
#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
- Take it slow, one step at a time.
#18 Do you live to love, live to hate or live for the sake of living?
-I live because... I'm alive.
#19 What type of friends do you like?
-... Friends. Rofl.
#20.If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
-Myself.
__________

DO IT IF YOU WANNA. DAMN IT.

No comments: