Monday, January 08, 2007

A reason to be here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, for my next post will be more towards the point of view of men, and less of women. HOWEVER, I am open to both point of views and I will sincerely appreciate both sides of this post. But since I'm a boy, I'm a afraid I'll have to do this in a slightly biased way, but girls can express themselves on the comments and tagboards anytime they wished. Most men are what you would call... Not as independant as you think. They need a reason to live, and they want to make sure that they'll do it. They want to make sure that they'll be happy doing it. Its a hidden weakness that most men have.

When men lose contact of that reason, the sole reason to stay awake, to stay there waiting for someone, they simply just lose any motivation. Don't get me wrong. They don't go pathetically emotional and start having suicidal thoughts. They're just more capable of sitting down, or lying down still, and staying there untill they have something to do, is all. They lose any general motivation to do much. They'll have enough to keep on living, but other than that, they'll lose any morale to do anything else.

This is most probably the lowest point in the life of most men. In these situations, the man would feel that he is of no use to anyone and that he can't do much. When he tries to do anything, he feels no sense of urgency, and infact, he doesn't even care much. Although this might differ depending on the task and who he's doing it for. Homework would probably be left behind, long forgotten.

Oh hey, guess what. I'm out of juice. If you want to know more, just drop a message. Maybe I'll write more.

No comments: