Thursday, January 11, 2007

Humans....

I don't know whether I'm happy even being human. I look at other people, I look at society, I look at myself. I understand that all of them aren't perfect, the least of it being me but... I mean, whats the point of being fucking mean to someone for no reason? To brand a person lower-class or stupid just becuase he has less intelligence and scores less for academical results? To brand them stupid just because they're in EM 3? In the normal stream?

No, these parents need to go and die. I'm not going to apologize if one of your parents happen to be on a high horse, because I sure as hell will hate them as much as anyone else. Because its parents like these who pressure the children who are in these lower streams. This will lead to the loss of morale and motivation to study on. This should NOT be the case. And because of that, the MOE will be phasing this streaming process out of the syllibus. Does that mean the less academically inclined will have to study the same crap with these "smarter" students? No. They'll get even worse marks. And whats the difference to them? None. Maybe they'll get more motivation to try harder but... We'll see.

Isn't the human race fantastic? With all its flaws, phyiscally and mentally? Aye aye.

And now the debate whether being either a girl or a boy is harder. For this, I shall speak up for the boys, and not for the girls. As usual, you're welcome to leave your comments.

Boys have pride, which I know some girls have, but as for boys, their pride is very... fragile. As fragile as any vain person could be. This differs on the guy though, I guess.

You know what, fuck it. I'll just stop here. =3

No comments: