Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The word flame would be too strong for that mild reply, really.

Otherwise, I don't really care who you are, or how you are. You speak as if I've never been in desperation over a girl. I claim? Not really. The word deduction would be more accurate. One SMS? False. I read more than that. Oh wait, you contradicted yourself there.

Judgement? False. I'm not worthy of such things. An opinion of you would be a much more accurate term.

Save your pity for yourself. I've fallen into that rut once, it cut deeply, and so far, I've learnt a pretty good lesson. I'm not as "completely selfless" as you are. I'm a self-righteous bastard who really, could rip off any affection for the girl I "love" if I feel the need arising to. Would hurt later, possibly. But I still have my dignity and pide to hold on to.

Shaft, out.

No comments: