Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holding back tears on the train, in the bus and back at home, sighing it away as I distract myself from my reservations, my own worries and negative emotions. About what I should do, need to do and want to do, organizing them from the cluttered, confused mass of thoughts that they were while I mingled, influenced and confused by encouragements and nudges.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Maybe I could've been faster. Maybe I should be less sloppy. Maybe I can....

Nah. Screw it all.

Back to the basics. Go with the flow, as I'd always say.
I kinda cracked under pressure, under the impression that not being alone for once would be great. Maybe I should try it. With the sheer realization of who I am though, followed up by the opening I made for my negativity, it tore through my soul, instigating the pathetic emotions of anger, sadness, dejection, regret and uselessness... And for what? Just because I can't get hitched?

Bah, pathetic.

Guess I need to go cover a few spots before I recuperate.

Out.

No comments: