Wednesday, June 04, 2008

When I first entered ITE, I had quite the positive outlook; I couldn't really give a damn about reputation or "face". I just wanted to start anew, to set things right. To make a good first impression. Not like who I was back in Secondary school.... Or at least not as bad. I still have my limits. ^^

Well, its been... Almost two months ever since I've been in Clementi ITE. Other than the daily rants that I usually had About MRT travel everyday from bloody Bedok (which I eventually got used to.), I pretty much love my class. Everyone gets along, no one really argues, etc... Sure, there's a few rough spots that have appeared later on.... But also, we've bonded and have gotten even closer. And thats really great. Within a few weeks even, all of us were already treating each other as old friends.

Despite the workload and all, life's been good. I'm still the carefree bastard I say I am (Yeah, no regrets about not doing homework, as usual)

Hurrr.

Shaft out.

No comments: