Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lifelines

Once in every while, I would consider the deletion of this blog. The lack of reactions from people who might read my blog, which in turn spurs the intention to just wipe this blog from existance. Why should I try to write something when people don't read it? Would it really help anyone if they read this, or is this a place to vent my own frustrations, rallying support to myself, or just ranting like a wuss?

But alas, no. I don't rant without some insight into it. I'm not turning this into a conventional blog of "MY DAY WAS FINE/CRAPPY/NOT BAD/HORNY". A reflection of my selfish, inner thoughts. But then again, its also for that very reason, people might not have an interest in my blog. Because its not conventional.

Deletion? Not deleting?

Nah. If all else fails, I'd rather read it myself. Whatever happens, the emotions I'v placed in the earlier posts are still real. It'd be a shame to let it die just like that.

No comments: